AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Specific Catalog

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
TRLitsey
373 Views, 1 Reply

Project Specific Catalog

Hi there,

I’m at a loss for this one.  I have a project that is 17 individual panel layout drawings made from the same template and same default_cat.mdb.  I would like to make a project specific catalog for the sum of the components used in the project.  Each drawing has some components that are used on most of the drawings and a few components that are used on only specific drawings.  The BOM for each drawing works correctly in and of itself.  From what I have seen so far the utility to create a project specific catalog is not getting the drives accounted for.  There are two different model number VFDs and three different Servos scattered over 4 drawings and the utility misses them all.  As you can see from the attached drawing, the BOM extracts and places on the drawing just fine.  Any thoughts or possible tricks I can try to get this utility to work for me would be appreciated.  Thank you

Tim

Please mark as a solution if this works for you, kudos are always welcome
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
PatMurnen_Adsk
in reply to: TRLitsey

I can take a look but I need a little more information.

1. What version of AutoCAD Electrical are you using?

2. On the sample drawing you provided, what is one catalog value that does not make it into the project-specific catalog?

3. What component carries this catalog value (provide the tag value so it can be easily found).

4. Are you using a secondary catalog at all?

It also might help if you could provide a log file by following these steps (uppercase means type at the command line)

1. LOGFILEON

2. AEONLISPDEBUG

3. run the command to create the project-specific catalog

4. AEOFFLISPDEBUG

5. LOGFILEOFF

6. LOGFILENAME

upload the file that is shown here in step #6.

Regards,

Pat Murnen

Pat Murnen
Principal Content Developer
Product Development – AutoCAD Product Line Group

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost