AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project settings in ACADE 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
girardeng
837 Views, 2 Replies

Project settings in ACADE 2013

I have ACADE 2013 network license and our .env file is on the network.

I cannot point to my .env file because if I right click on active project and click settings there is no "current project settings" window.

On ACADE 2012 and previous versions there is a project settings window and then you can browse to environment file (wd.env).

I included snap shot of "Current Settings" from ACADE 2012! Where is it in ACADE 2013???

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in a new release??

Thanks!!

Current Settings in 2012.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

The dialog is there for ACE2013 as well, the same as ACE2012.

Is your project also in the server? and can you access the server from windows explorer? If you can't access the server, then ACE2013 will also can't find the wd.env file in the server.

So please make sure your OS can access the folder in the server which wd.env file is in, then try to launch the ACE2013 again, and check if the issue is still there.

You can refer to the dialog screenshot in ACE2013 in my machine.

Thanks,

Robin Shou

Quality Assurance

AutoCAD Electrical

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3

Hi there I have a related problem. I can access the project settings by right-clicking on the active project and select settings. Hovever if I browse to an optional env file assignment and press ok, the setting wont stick and reverts to the default setting? Any comments appreciated.

Regards, Gary

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost