AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Manager box locked in leftside of screen

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
robbm2k
694 Views, 5 Replies

Project Manager box locked in leftside of screen

I haven't encountered this before. The project manager box is locked on the left of the screen, and there is no option to move it, only to close it (see pic). I went into the CUI and tried editing it under the pallettes section, but nothing changed. any thoughts?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
robbm2k
in reply to: robbm2k

another note, i changed workspaces to the autocad electrical default, and the box is able to be moved again. for some reason, the 'acade & 2d drafting & annotation' workspace doesn't allow the project manager box to move in any way. Is that by design, anyone know?

Message 3 of 6
testsubject

Did you try to Left Click and Drag on the Title Bar for that window? That is how I always move it.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 4 of 6
robbm2k
in reply to: testsubject

yes, if i try moving it, the mouse pointer just turns to a red circle with a line through it.

Message 5 of 6
testsubject

That was all I had. Maybe someone from Autodesk can respond.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
Message 6 of 6
Icemanau
in reply to: testsubject

Did you lock the position of your toolbars in the problem workspace.

Look at the bottom left of the acade window. In the status box there should be a padlock.

If the padlock is closed, you may have locked the positions. Right click and select the docked menu bars, then select unlocked.

Now try and move the menu bar and see if that works. If all else fails, try unlocking ALL the items.

Regards Brad

Icemanau (NNTP handle: Brad Coleman
AutoCAD Electrical User and IT Hardware Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost