AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

*John Pullen
Message 1 of 3 (71 Views)

Product packaging

71 Views, 2 Replies
02-10-2004 08:48 AM
So now that I've got my shiny new boxes of AutoCAD Electrical... How come they didn't pick Nate's picture to put on the box? ;-)
*Nate Holt \(Autodesk\)
Message 2 of 3 (71 Views)

Re: Product packaging

02-10-2004 12:46 PM in reply to: *John Pullen
That is me, post Botox "John Pullen" wrote in message news:40290b61$1_1@newsprd01... > So now that I've got my shiny new boxes of AutoCAD Electrical... How come > they didn't pick Nate's picture to put on the box? > > ;-) > > >
*John Pullen
Message 3 of 3 (71 Views)

Re: Product packaging

02-10-2004 02:28 PM in reply to: *John Pullen
Wow! You're really looking good these days. -- John Pullen Doerfer Engineering _______________ Please reply to newsgroups. "Nate Holt (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:402942f2$1_1@newsprd01... > That is me, post Botox > > "John Pullen" wrote in message > news:40290b61$1_1@newsprd01... > > So now that I've got my shiny new boxes of AutoCAD Electrical... How come > > they didn't pick Nate's picture to put on the box? > > > > ;-) > > > > > > > >
Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.