AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Panel Reports

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
testsubject
377 Views, 2 Replies

Problem with Panel Reports

I am hoping to get another set of eyes on this.

The attached drawing does not create the correct quantity for items 30, 31 and 32.

I checked each of the footprints and the correct item quantities show up in the catalog and multiple catalog dialog boxes but when I run the report these items come up short.

These items are all terminals inserted using the TSE (X311, X312, X30, X31, X11, X01).

Any clues?

This problem has been plagueing me for some time.

TIA,

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mathalekar
in reply to: testsubject

Hello Bob,

I am bit lazy out here to count the terminals or you can say want to know the exact quantity you expect from drawing. May i know what are correct result that you expect ? I did rough BOM and attached is the output. I am not sure if it is wrong or correct !

Message 3 of 3
testsubject
in reply to: testsubject

Mayuresh,

The BOM you did gave me a hint as to what was happening. I noticed that none of the terminals from X312 were in this list. It had something to do with the terminals from x311 and x312 sharing the same terminals even though by all indications they were not. after deleting them from the panel and then deleting the databse, I was able to generate the correct quantities. Hopefully this will help me find out why this keeps happening.

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost