AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with nomenclature standard report acade2010

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Alain1851
371 Views, 5 Replies

problem with nomenclature standard report acade2010

hello

my client requires the use of the 2010 version, and no other
I have a problem with the report type nomenclature.
Indeed, with this report I is not available fields folio 'flle' and section 'SEC'
because in my report I would like to bring up the portfolio and the section of my equipment.

in my case I do not use the report component type because it does not use the module panel.

there is there a solution?
thank you for your help

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
PatMurnen_Adsk
in reply to: Alain1851

AutoCAD Electrical provides many reports and many ways to customize them . What report are you talking about? What information do you want to see in the report that is not available? Is it a project setting, a drawing setting, a value on a component?

Pat Murnen
Principal Content Developer
Product Development – AutoCAD Product Line Group

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
Alain1851
in reply to: PatMurnen_Adsk

Hello, my client has the version acade2010.
he wants a report for each electrical equipment
the name of the material
folio on which the material
manufacturer of the equipment
the reference material
amount of material
designation of the material
location of material

I use such nomenclature report (the first in the list)

I miss the portfolio currently

I know the 2012 version do. but the problem is that my client has only 2010
So it will not have the same respect as I make a change if it

there is there a solution?
thank you for your help

Message 4 of 6
Alain1851

for information,
I enclose 2 files. * Set
I use to do my report, the first version in 2010 and the second in 2012
it will be easier

Message 5 of 6
PatMurnen_Adsk

From the .SET files you included it looks like you are running the Bill of Materials report with the By Tag format. Please confirm this by looking at the image BOM_ByTag.png I attached.

And that you want the Sheet value included as a field. The Sheet value is the one assigned on the Drawing Properties as shown on the image dwg_properties.png I've attached.

The Sheet field is not available in AcadE 2010. It was added in the later releases because it was a big customer request. However, you can get it in the 2010 report by using a User Post. A User Post is a user created customized .LSP file that post-processes the report data to further customize it.

A User Post that does just what you want was already created by another customer and can be downloaded from here: http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/AutoCAD_Electrical/enu/Community/User_Pages/Pat_Murnen's_AutoCAD_Electr...

Make sure you follow the instructions on the site where you download this from as far as adding the fields to the User-Defined Attributes and in which order.

I am not sure what release this User Post was created for but I believe it should work in 2010. Before using the customized User Post files make sure to create backup copies of your files before overwriting them with these. User Post files can be found at C:\Users\Public\Documents\Autodesk\Acade 2012\Support on a Windows 7 2012 installation. I do not have 2010 to know for sure where they were installed in that release. I only keep the last 3 releases installed.

Pat Murnen
Principal Content Developer
Product Development – AutoCAD Product Line Group

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 6
Alain1851

yes you understood what I want to do.
on the 2012 version, the field for the sheet number is "FLLE"
out that is not available in the 2010 version

and if I use the 2012 report on the 2010, it does not work.

I downloaded the files and will test

I'll let you know

thank you very much it works it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost