AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Map Selection

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
IEL1
221 Views, 3 Replies

Problem with Map Selection

Hi,

I am having problem with map selection of particular layer called OH-Transmitter-conductor.

When ever I tried selecting this object its giving message asking to check with administrator.

If I switch of this layer and select any other linear feature like streets etc, they get selected,

I don't know why the selection is is not working for only this feature,

IF any of you have faced similar problem pl. share your experiences and help resolve.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rhesusminus
in reply to: IEL1

1. Are you sure you are asking the questions in the correct forums (AutoCAD Electrical)?

2. Can you supply us with a drawing with the problem?

THL

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 4
IEL1

Let me explain once again, I am new to AutoDesk mapGuide, I have a layer called Oh-Transmitter-Conductor, I not able to select this feature on map, eveytime I select I get a message saying Its not able to perform the given valid operation, I get this kind of error only on that Layer, Once I switch off this layer I am able to select all the other layers, I have problem only with this OH-TRANSMITTER-CONDUCTOR layer. 

IF any of you have face similar problems of map selection, would help me understand what is this problem.

Thanks

Message 4 of 4
testsubject

You are posting to the wrong forum. MapGuide (which is no longer available) is for creating topographical maps. This is the Autocad Electrical forum.

Bob Hanrahan

Bob Hanrahan
Ace User since 1998
If this answered your question, please click on "Accept Solution"

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost