AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous / Next drawing not working

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
envirex
457 Views, 4 Replies

Previous / Next drawing not working

Second time this has happened. New company, new install of ACAD-E 07. Regardless of what project I activate, or what drawing I am on, I cannot use the Previous / Next drawing buttons. Posted with another user november of last year about this issue. Never did see a response. SDI / MDI mode does not change anything. All other project functionality present.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MTE Controls
in reply to: envirex

Insure that the drawing that is Open and displayed, belogs to the currently active project. Otherwise it does nothing.

Eric
Message 3 of 5
envirex

As I stated, regardless of what project I activate, or drawing within said project, page function does not work, while all other project functionality does.
Message 4 of 5
envirex

May have found part of the problem. Somehow, the 'command string' value in the tool properties for the next / previous buttons was deleted. I was able to get the buttons to work, but the buttons do not change color based on drawing availability.
Message 5 of 5
pmccutcheon

yes, it seems the buttons do not change color based on availabilty of dwg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost