AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pneumatic icon path

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
326 Views, 2 Replies

pneumatic icon path

I am trying to put all of our pneumatic icons and symbols on our network so we can share the database. I've done this with schematic and panel symbols/icons simply by changing the path referenced in the project properties and in the env file. Where/how can I change the referenced path for the pneumatic (and hydraulic, PID) icons? I don't see anything in the .env file or the project settings.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dougmcalexander
in reply to: Anonymous

I suggest to copy the Libs folder and all subfolders to your network. Then go to ACADE options and set the support file search path to this new path.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

My libs and subfolders are on the network. Unfortunately it still searched for and found the original "ACE_PNEU_MENU.DAT" file in the default directory, after I had changed the option you mentioned (not sure why). The .env file has specific commands to change schem and panel icon paths, and these work fine from the new support folder. The other icon menus do not have specific commands though.

I was able to do what I wanted here though. For the information of anyone watching this topic, I talked to my ACAD reseller tech and there is a line in the .env file in the "MISC" section titled WD_SUP_ALT. Here you can specify a support folder to be searched before the default path is searched. My issue went away after doing this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost