AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting with AutoCAD Electrical

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
walid
213 Views, 2 Replies

Plotting with AutoCAD Electrical

Hi Guys,

I've been having a problem with plotting drawings on 11X17 format on a hp 5000 N through AutoCAD Electrical... My co-workers print the same drawing to the same printer but with AutoCAD 2002 (and Mechanical) and get an excellent print-out.
The problem consists of weird circles (like if you were drawing multiple lines and trying to form a circle by connecting them altogether)... all curved lines (i.e. circles, semi-cricles, arcs, etc...) look like they have been drawn through connecting lines ... i.e. the resolution is very bad (even playing with the "viewres" command doesn't change anything but i guess it has to do with monitor display only)... but that is only on that printer hp 5000 N... but on other printers it comes out OK... it turns out that the hp 5000 N has a better printing quality so please any input concerning this problem would be very appreciated.

Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: walid

Walid - In addition to any replies you might receive or have already received, you may find more information or responses by posting future print/plot related questions in the following discussion group: NNTP discussion group readers use news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.print-plot HTTP web-based group uses http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=30. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc. walid wrote: > > Hi Guys, > > I've been having a problem with plotting drawings on 11X17 format on a hp 5000 N through AutoCAD Electrical... (snip)
Message 3 of 3
walid
in reply to: walid

Thank you Anne.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost