AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot Project trouble in 2013

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
karendsen
780 Views, 3 Replies

Plot Project trouble in 2013

I'm having trouble with the Plot Project command in project manager.  It worked the first time I used it but hasn't since.  It doesn't lock up - pressing the "esc" key will exit the command. If I type "plot" I can do drawings one at a time.  When I open the project manager and press the publish / plot button, the little flyout window opens and I can select Plot Project.  The flyout window closes and the printer icon greys out, but nothing happens.  There's no hidden window I can tab to and there's nothing displayed on the command line.  I've closed the program and restarted but it still does not work.  I just got a new Windows 7 - 64 bit machine and did a fresh install of AcadE 2013 last week Friday.  Any help would be great... Thanks

Kyle

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
johnq
in reply to: karendsen

Hi Kyle

I think I understand your question.

When I used ACE2010  Publisher worked fine from the project.   I started on ACE2012 and had problems.

I find thet the publisher in the project area JUST DOES NOT WORK. 

I use the publisher using the BIG "A" pull down menue.   It works.   I have not bothered with the features that are available as it seems to be to a maze of options to muck things up.

This "PUBLISHER" has lost some of the features that were in the Project Publisher that were in ACE2010.

I hope this helps.

John Q

Message 3 of 4
lionSG
in reply to: johnq

Hi,

I suspect you are using dual monitor rite?

I came across another similar topic at this link:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Suddenly-cannot-peform-batch-plot-or-title-block-up...

Try and it should be able to solve your issue.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
karendsen
in reply to: lionSG

Thanks, lionSG.  That took care of my problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost