AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

karendsen
Message 1 of 4 (494 Views)
Accepted Solution

Plot Project trouble in 2013

494 Views, 3 Replies
08-28-2012 06:00 AM

I'm having trouble with the Plot Project command in project manager.  It worked the first time I used it but hasn't since.  It doesn't lock up - pressing the "esc" key will exit the command. If I type "plot" I can do drawings one at a time.  When I open the project manager and press the publish / plot button, the little flyout window opens and I can select Plot Project.  The flyout window closes and the printer icon greys out, but nothing happens.  There's no hidden window I can tab to and there's nothing displayed on the command line.  I've closed the program and restarted but it still does not work.  I just got a new Windows 7 - 64 bit machine and did a fresh install of AcadE 2013 last week Friday.  Any help would be great... Thanks

Kyle

Mentor
johnq
Message 2 of 4 (483 Views)

Re: Plot Project trouble in 2013

08-28-2012 09:59 PM in reply to: karendsen

Hi Kyle

I think I understand your question.

When I used ACE2010  Publisher worked fine from the project.   I started on ACE2012 and had problems.

I find thet the publisher in the project area JUST DOES NOT WORK. 

I use the publisher using the BIG "A" pull down menue.   It works.   I have not bothered with the features that are available as it seems to be to a maze of options to muck things up.

This "PUBLISHER" has lost some of the features that were in the Project Publisher that were in ACE2010.

I hope this helps.

John Q

Valued Contributor
lionSG
Message 3 of 4 (479 Views)

08-28-2012 11:54 PM in reply to: johnq

Hi,

I suspect you are using dual monitor rite?

I came across another similar topic at this link:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical/Suddenly-cannot-peform-batch-plot-or-title-block-up...

Try and it should be able to solve your issue.

Thanks.

karendsen
Message 4 of 4 (470 Views)

08-29-2012 04:42 AM in reply to: lionSG

Thanks, lionSG.  That took care of my problem.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.