AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Valued Contributor
tomw47
Message 1 of 4 (61 Views)

PLC I/O SPREADSHEET MOD

61 Views, 3 Replies
06-18-2004 12:27 PM
I have modified the wdio.dcl file to be able to insert more than the original (6) ladders per drawing. This works fine for module insertions but not for line reference numbers. Only (6) ladders receive the full line reference numbers with the remaining ladders receiving the first line number and the last line number per ladder. Is there a value in the wdio.lsp file that needs to change?
*Nate Holt \(Autodesk\)
Message 2 of 4 (61 Views)

Re: PLC I/O SPREADSHEET MOD

06-20-2004 09:47 PM in reply to: tomw47
"tomw47" wrote in message news:14277243.1087586880690.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > I have modified the wdio.dcl file to be able to insert more than the original (6) ladders per drawing. This works fine for module insertions but not for line reference numbers. Only (6) ladders receive the full line reference numbers with the remaining ladders receiving the first line number and the last line number per ladder. Is there a value in the wdio.lsp file that needs to change?
*Nate Holt \(Autodesk\)
Message 3 of 4 (61 Views)

06-20-2004 09:50 PM in reply to: tomw47
For the 7th through "nth" ladders, is the first line reference number correct? If so, with the drawing on screen, select the "revise ladder" command. Advance to the 7th ladder and start toggling the check boxes in the next to last column to "ON". See if this will regen missing line reference numbers. "tomw47" wrote in message news:14277243.1087586880690.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > I have modified the wdio.dcl file to be able to insert more than the original (6) ladders per drawing. This works fine for module insertions but not for line reference numbers. Only (6) ladders receive the full line reference numbers with the remaining ladders receiving the first line number and the last line number per ladder. Is there a value in the wdio.lsp file that needs to change?
Valued Contributor
tomw47
Message 4 of 4 (61 Views)

06-21-2004 05:05 AM in reply to: tomw47
Thanks for the tip. It worked. I also noticed that the ladders are resequenced/numbered from top to bottom/left to right. I had several ladders below others and sequence was not correct. I now know that they all have to be in a straight line left to right in the order I want them. Good to know.
Thanks again
Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.