AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLC I/O SPREADSHEET MOD

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
twright
219 Views, 3 Replies

PLC I/O SPREADSHEET MOD

I have modified the wdio.dcl file to be able to insert more than the original (6) ladders per drawing. This works fine for module insertions but not for line reference numbers. Only (6) ladders receive the full line reference numbers with the remaining ladders receiving the first line number and the last line number per ladder. Is there a value in the wdio.lsp file that needs to change?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: twright

"tomw47" wrote in message news:14277243.1087586880690.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > I have modified the wdio.dcl file to be able to insert more than the original (6) ladders per drawing. This works fine for module insertions but not for line reference numbers. Only (6) ladders receive the full line reference numbers with the remaining ladders receiving the first line number and the last line number per ladder. Is there a value in the wdio.lsp file that needs to change?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

For the 7th through "nth" ladders, is the first line reference number correct? If so, with the drawing on screen, select the "revise ladder" command. Advance to the 7th ladder and start toggling the check boxes in the next to last column to "ON". See if this will regen missing line reference numbers. "tomw47" wrote in message news:14277243.1087586880690.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > I have modified the wdio.dcl file to be able to insert more than the original (6) ladders per drawing. This works fine for module insertions but not for line reference numbers. Only (6) ladders receive the full line reference numbers with the remaining ladders receiving the first line number and the last line number per ladder. Is there a value in the wdio.lsp file that needs to change?
Message 4 of 4
twright

Thanks for the tip. It worked. I also noticed that the ladders are resequenced/numbered from top to bottom/left to right. I had several ladders below others and sequence was not correct. I now know that they all have to be in a straight line left to right in the order I want them. Good to know.
Thanks again

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost