AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinlist data NOT inserting.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sonny3g
369 Views, 1 Reply

Pinlist data NOT inserting.

I realize this is an old problem, but I cannot find the original thread that dealt with this in earlier versions.  We are using ACADE 2011.  I have custom parts in my default catalog database.  I have added the pin list data for these devices.  PINLISTDB01 does not work, PINLISTDB02 does work.  Both of these entries were made at the same time and the same way.  The first one is for an overload relay and the other is a disconnect switch. 

I have even tried setting up the overload contacts as a type 4 and as a type 2.  Doesn't make a difference, pinlist data will not show up anywhere but in the pinlist table in the database.

Could use some help with this before I have to manually add the pin numbers to almost every device in my drawing set.

Scott

Scott G. Sawdy
scott.sawdy@bluecoyotecad.com
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sonny3g
in reply to: sonny3g

After more playing around I was able to come up with a solution, see PINLISTDB03.jpg.  By putting the first set of pins in the coil, listing the rest of the pins as usual, the pins now show up when selecting the List button. 

I don't like it, but it works.

Scott

Scott G. Sawdy
scott.sawdy@bluecoyotecad.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost