AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parametrizing multifunction I/O module

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
adrien_levasseur
376 Views, 2 Replies

Parametrizing multifunction I/O module

Hi all,

I wish to create PLC module with the PLC database editor.

I want use the Cube67+ family from Murrelektronik. Those are IP67 field modules with M12 or M8 connections

And almost i want use is multifunction DIO16 8xM12 modules. Each PLC channels can be input or output.
According to gsd file, the pins 2 and 4 of each M12 connector can be either Input or Output or Diagnosis Input according to parametrization in the PLC software.
In the Step7 HwConfig (as i will programm a S7-300 PLC) the pin 2 and 4 of each M12 channel has both the input address and the output address, only the parametrization seems let the pin as an Input or Output. (see image appendix)
I would like the adress to appear all (like you see in HwConfig), in the right order, and without doing addressing by hand or choose at each input/output which value it should take when inserting it.

Is it possible with the PLC database editor ? How ?

Or should i build it myself  like the subject "Symbol Auto Fill Attribute"?

Thanks in advance for help you may suggest !

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

That would be a nice to have, but one way around this is to create multiple modules in a few combinations.

Message 3 of 3

Yes, it would be nice.

I don't think your idea could suit what i exactly expect, but it's helpful.
For example the module DIO16 8xM12 could have in the database :
DIO16 8xM12_1I/7O (1I/7O means : the first channel is input, the 7 others are output
DIO16 8xM12_2I/6O
DIO16 8xM12_3I/5O
This way, i would install inputs from first to last channels, and output from last to first channels

I'll edit my database.
Thanks for reply

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost