AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order Lisp Command run

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
acade2012
400 Views, 0 Replies

order Lisp Command run

Hello All,

I am having issues with the end of a lisp routine.

The routine creates a project and populates in the requested drawings.

After it is created I run the following

(close PROJECTFILE)                                                                                              ;closes project file

(prompt "\nProject Creation Successful!")                                                               ;prompts good project created

(c:wd_makeproj_current (strcat DWGDIR"/"JOBNUM".WDP"))                             ;makes new proj active

(command "FILEOPEN" "Y" (strcat DWGDIR"/"JOBNUM"_MCP_001.DWG"))     ;opens first drawing in project

(c:ace_projwide_script  "" "(c:shtnum.lsp)")                                                            ;changes sheet # to = dwg #

(c:ace_retag_project nil nil)                                                                                    ;runs project wide tag update       

(PRINC)                                                                                                             ;peace out have a good day

);defun main

(princ)

The issue is i need to run them in this order but it is running the ace retag then the sheet # update which creates the wrong numbers during the retag.

I have tried switching the 2 with the same result.

Any idea what I am doing wrong or how to fix this????

Thanks

Dennis

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost