AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLE not Appearing in PDF

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
292 Views, 1 Reply

OLE not Appearing in PDF

I'm having a problem that appears to be common, but I am not finding a clear solution.

Using AutoCAD Electrical 2012 or an independent Batch Printer, OLE's do not appear in PDF files.

Frequently, I need to convert a set (10 - 20) of drawings into PDF format.  Until recently, I was ablke to do so with no problem, using an independent Batch Printer and AutoCAD Lt 2008, on a seperate computer.  Due to software upgrades, that option is no longer available.  Every method that IO have tried results in perfect PDFs with the exception that all OLEs are ommitted.

Suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I have offered my 2 bobs worth on printing in the past but it is sometimes difficult to relate another thread  to a specific question.

I have had unusuall printing problems / PDF etc. with ACE2007/2010. 

You did not mention what PDF creater you are using so all I can advise is what works for me and what I know mucks up.

I am using the latest copy of CutePDF and ACE2012.   I have had problems with Adobe and CAD of various versions of both prgrams.

Not many offices seem to want to buy a CAD printer as oposed to a printer that will print CAD.  The former is supported.

A popular printer with POST SCRIPT is important.   With ACE if the printer is busy, smarties will print RAW and much up CAD.

My understanding is that "RAW" printing bypasses the poor WINDOWS spooler.  

Something to think of

Cheers  john Q

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost