AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Vault in Electrical????

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tahdesign1
253 Views, 2 Replies

No Vault in Electrical????

I put AutoCAD Electrical 2009 on three machines that already have Inventor Suite on them with the vault client (IV/Mech/Acad). When installing electrical it indicated that it would use the currently installed Vault client but I can seem to access the vault from within Electrical. There is no menu option for the vault. AutoCAD and Mechanical have the add-in working but not electrical. The elctrical install is a stand alone separate sn install.

Any idea how i get Elec to see my vault???
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rstein
in reply to: tahdesign1

More than likely you will need to put the Acad E 2009 DVD back into the computer then state that you want to install the vault client. Even though you already have it installed you did not have AutoCAD Electrical installed when you installed the Vault Client the first time. The installer did not know you needed the vault adin for AutoCAD Electrical.

I hope this helps.
Rob Stein
www.robertstein.blogspot.com
Message 3 of 3
rhesusminus
in reply to: tahdesign1

Hi.

You can just go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs
Find the Vault client and select "change". Then run the "Repair" option.
When you start AcadE now, Vault should be available.

THL

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost