AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No enclosures icon in AutoCAD electrical 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
beltloaderman
318 Views, 1 Reply

No enclosures icon in AutoCAD electrical 2014

Good morning all,

I down loaded the 30 day trial of AutoCAD electrical 2014.  I was following along on one of Infinite Skills training video; AutoCAD electrical 2014 by Shaun Bryant.  In the video, under panel layouts he went to the panel tab, and under the panel foot print clicked on the panel icon.  After clicking on the icon a screen popped up, you now can chose to do a catalog search. When you do a catalog search, another widow pops up, and you have all your enclosures.  However, I do not have that icon of the enclosures under the panel tab.   I also noticed that when you click on the icon circuit breakers, then click on signal pole you get a three pole circuit breaker.   Can someone tell me how to get the icon, and make them work right.  Not sure on what I did wrong.  

Many thanks,

John

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: beltloaderman

AutoCAD Electrical has it's own dedicated forum: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Electrical-General/bd-p/38

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost