AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Edit Dialog when inserting Fan-in/Fan-out Destination Arrow

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dougmcalexander
281 Views, 1 Reply

No Edit Dialog when inserting Fan-in/Fan-out Destination Arrow

Has anyone else noticed this?  I inserted 24 Fan-in/Fan-out source arrows.  I go the next page to insert the Fan-in/Fan-out destination arrows.  When I click to insert the first destination, instead of getting an intermediate dialog to enter a code, the symbol immediately inserts with no opportunity to enter a code.  The wire segment on the left of the destination doesn't get assigned to the _MULTI_WIRE layer either.  The second time I insert a destination arrow on the page everything works as expected.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: dougmcalexander

I recall encountering an error similar to this a few months ago.

It had to do with the fan-in/fan-out source destination markers with the same problem. Insert source, and then insert a blank destination on a seperate sheet.
I deleted the destination marker as a component and inserted the marker again then the dialog appeared.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost