AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Right-Click menus ... Change or Customize?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
JCard
786 Views, 3 Replies

New Right-Click menus ... Change or Customize?

have made the move from ACADE 2012 to ACADE 2014... The new right-click menus are a great graphic effect, and they work, but is there an option to disable these and just revert back to a more standard right-click menus?  Just not seeing the advantage...older menus seem more efficient.

Thanks for any information.

JCard
Electrical Designer
Logical Systems, LLC
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: JCard

Edit the CUI as you see fit.
Message 3 of 4
RobinShou-Autodesk
in reply to: JCard

Hello,

The new right-click menus are Marking Menu in the ACE2014. Please refer to the help document about this new feature.

The main Advantage for Marking Menu is the Gesture, please have a try and see if it is good than the standard context menu.

If you don't like it, please change the sysvar AEMM to 0 to change to the standard context menu.

Thanks,
Robin Shou
Quality Assurance
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical

Message 4 of 4
JCard
in reply to: RobinShou-Autodesk

Thank you.  At least I have the option to try it and if I don't think it works well for me, at least this way I don't have to put much work into customizing the CUI editing.  I thought there might have been a sysvar or something similar to make the switch.

Thank you again....Great product....

JCard
Electrical Designer
Logical Systems, LLC

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost