AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple wire number tagging on single wires

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
sniktun
790 Views, 1 Reply

Multiple wire number tagging on single wires

Hey guys im pretty new to autocad, only been using it for 6 days now so sorry if some of my questions are pretty basic but i have been using these forums to help me the whole time so thought it would be best just to sign up!.

Basically im designing a control circuit and i am running two 24Vac lines across the top. I need to tag them (~1 and ~2) but i need multiple tags as i am connecting the same line to various componants. how can i make this automated, autocad knows it is the same cable because i just have one tag at the top of the drawing in the middle, but like i said i need multiple tags on every drop down but still of the same value (~1 or ~2).

thanks guy! 

ps. does anybody know how to make a ground number tag (its just an upside down T with a number after it)

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sniktun
in reply to: sniktun

dont worry figured it out. just right click on the wire scroll down to wire numbers and click copy wire numbers. then just click wherever you want. 

it would be easier though if this could be automates 😕

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost