AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7
eng_muslim
198 Views, 6 Replies

Mnual

Ineed the Manual of the AutoCAD Electrical 2006 pls can anyone help me in this?
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi eng_muslim,

Did you look on your AutoCAD Electrical 2006 CD? The PDF of the Getting Started Guide is found there in addition to the following install location: \Program Files\Autodesk\Acade 2006\Help.

Please let me know if you can't find it in either location.
Thanks,
Heather Schwartz
Autodesk/AutoCAD Electrical DSS
Message 3 of 7
eng_muslim
in reply to: eng_muslim

I Read the Getting Started but it is not enough,it's only getting started.
I need Manual Not only get start?!!!!
Message 4 of 7

As mentioned in other threads regarding this issue, we are looking into a solution. Currently there isn't a manual for AutoCAD Electrical but you can refer to the Getting Started Guide, the online Help, and the Autocad Electrical Essentials book for help.

Thanks,
Heather Schwartz
Message 5 of 7

There is a great tutorial available at www.ecaddesigner.com. I use it myself and I am an ACADE trainer.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.
Message 6 of 7
eng_muslim
in reply to: eng_muslim

Thnx for reply,
this is my mail eng_ahmed_marmoush@yahoo.com pls infrom me When The Manual available,where can i find the AutoCAD Electrical essential Book??
Is the Company workin on that Manual?
Message 7 of 7

You can purchase the AutoCAD Electrical Essentials training material here: http://estore.autodesk.com/dr/sat1/ec_MAIN.Entry16?SP=10024&PN=29&xid=19515&V1=31046783&V2=31046783&V3=1&V5=11000239&V4=10&S1=&S2=&S3=&S4=&S5=&CUR=840&DSP=0&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0

I believe you can also get this if you take a course through an Autodesk reseller. Yes, this book is produced by Autodesk.

Thanks,
Heather Schwartz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost