AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Contributor
jbunch55
Message 1 of 1 (203 Views)

Maintaning layer states

203 Views, 0 Replies
11-21-2012 12:36 PM

Hey,

Im having a layer state issue with ACADE 2013; I have this posted on the basic Autocad 2013 forum without any success, im hoping it will get answered here.

I've saved a Layer state ("trial state") that has about 30 layers and some of them have been frozen.

I made the trial state the current layer state, however, when I save and close the drawing and then reopen it, "Trial State" is no longer the current state. Instead the layer state is changed to "Unsaved Layer state", and I have to manually select my trial state each time. I haven't even modified any layers or added more layers and it does this.

Im wondering if there is any way to keep/lock my customized layer state on a drawing.

I've added some pictures to help out.

Thanks for the help,

James Bunch

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.