AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost toolbar

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dlkahkola
370 Views, 4 Replies

Lost toolbar

I have lost my electrical toolbar. It seems I have lost all of my electrical functions. I lost the toolbar and the menu items. I have looked in several locations (options, properties, etc) for an option that would enable the toolbar and menu items but found nothing. How do I get them back?
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sven_kloeck
in reply to: dlkahkola

Go to Tools->Options then in the files tab find Customization File->Main Customization File. The file it should reference is ACADE.cui. So it should state something like:
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD Electrical 2008\R17.1\enu\Support\Acade
Make sure it's ACADE with the E at the end and not ACAD which is for the regular AutoCAD
If this is already the case do a print screen of the electrical main screen and attach it to your post.

Sven Kloeck
Electrical Network Design
Message 3 of 5
dlkahkola

Thanks, that fixed my problem
Message 4 of 5
dlkahkola

Another problem occurred when I applied the fix that you posted, I lost my top menu bar (File, edit, etc) so I don't have a plotter setup, plot setup, plot or tools/options. but I did get my electrical tools back which is great but I believe I had both before. How do I get them both to appear. The top menu bar has (Projects, wires, components, panel layout and help.
Message 5 of 5
sven_kloeck

acad.cui should also be loaded to have the standard AutoCAD menu. Type CUI in the command prompt and load acad.cui as an additional cui. Can't check exactly how you have to do this because I'm on vacation. You'll have to do some searching.

Sven Kloeck
Electrical Network Design

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost