AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISPS/Script File

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Justin2012
349 Views, 4 Replies

LISPS/Script File

Is there a link that can teach me how to write LIst / Script files? I am trying to learn this but the help desk is not so helpful.

I am little confuse about the "conversion tools". I figured some but others I just can't. How does this work? If there is a link for this please share.

How do I go ahead creating an automatic report and most importantly incorporating/automating BOM label.

Thanks for the help.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Wheelie22
in reply to: Justin2012

Lisp and script

I think you better start with SCRIPT because these are acad commands you can type in the command line.

But you can not use variables in SCRIPT

These are all the script commands :

DELAY Provides a timed pause within a script. GRAPHSCR Switches from the text window to the drawing area. RESUME Continues an interrupted script. RSCRIPT Repeats a script file. SCRIPT Executes a sequence of commands from a script file. TEXTSCR Opens the text window. VSLIDE Displays an image slide file in the current viewport. 

and all the acad commands you can type, so no dialog boxes, sometimes a command with a - in front of it like -layer.

Lisp is for programing, command vlide in acad to start the editor. But i think you need a teacher for this. To help you get started.

Message 3 of 5
Justin2012
in reply to: Wheelie22

Than

Message 4 of 5
Justin2012

Do you have a quick example for me to follow?

Message 5 of 5
Wheelie22

This is a script to zoom extents and set the plot window for our printer

ZOOM
E
QSAVE
-PLOT
Y

Default Windows System Printer.pc3
A4
M
L
N
E
F
C
Y
monochrome.ctb
Y
A
N
Y
N

But you have to check it for your situation. Just type it in the command line and check it.

You can save this as SetPlotWindow.scr and run it project wide

And a little lisp if you want koffie !

(defun c: ()
  (alert "Koffie !")
)

That c:k - k is the command name and alert is a dialog box.

You can paste it in to the command line.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost