AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License resets on its own

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
joeyplumley
176 Views, 0 Replies

License resets on its own

Posted this before but never got an answer. Others seem to have the same problem (but no solution there either - see ACAD forums).

Running WinXP SP2. No problems for past 6 months w/ acad.

See the attached pdf for screenshots of my problems.

1) Out of the blue - I start getting errors when ACADE is loading - "An attempt was made to load a program with an Incorrect format". This occurs when double clicking a dwg file. When opening acad.exe directly, I don't get this error.

2) My license is now invalid - "Please wait while your license is being verified.." , and then wants me to activate the product.

3) I have reactivated, but I've lost my workspace each time (had to create a new one). See the screenshot of acade - only "help" is in the main menu bar.

4) The most annoying thing - this problem reoccurs about a week after a complete uninstall/reinstall/activation. I can't seem to get a working copy of ACADE06 to run on this machine. I've gone through this process of reinstalling FOUR times in the last 2 weeks.

5) Service packs are no help. Original problem happened w/ SP2 installed, but have not installed a service pack since and still have the same problems.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost