AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Contributor
rdelacruz1984
Message 1 of 1 (141 Views)

Library Sharing Parameters

141 Views, 0 Replies
02-20-2013 07:45 PM

Hi I'm new to Library Sharing of electrical and i would like to know some parameters in order for me to install it properly. I've already read related topic in this forum but still im confused.

My questions are as follows:

1. Am i going to also Create Deployment to client PCs? or only just the main PC where all the files must be shared?

2. Does the deployment configuration name must be same to all client PCs?

Administrative image path: Is this the folder where can can put the files to be shared along the network?

Shared1.jpg

3. Can i put in these folder (Admin Image)  files/database/symbols to be shared along the users?

Shared2.jpg

4. Can i leave this section default? Or can i imitate the paths for stand alone ACE install?

Shared3.jpg

5. After I successfully install Deployment why is it that I can't see ACE icon in my local machine?

ACADE2013.jpg

Thank You Very Much,

Rizford

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.