AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Keeping a .bmp or logo from rotating when a block rotates.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Clarky-74
209 Views, 1 Reply

Keeping a .bmp or logo from rotating when a block rotates.

I'm sure this is very simple and i'm missing something easy but I'm getting quite frustrated.

I added our company logo to a custom Title Block that I created.  I didn't want the logo looking for an external references to the file.  I copied the image from MS Paint, pasted it into the drawing using "pastespec".  That all works great until the TB gets rotated 90ยบ.  The image rotates but does not stay the same size as the original.  It appears that the length of the logo get compressed into width, if that makes sense.   I have also tried to do the same for electrical panel blocks that we've created but get the same result.

How do I get our logo or other logos onto drawings that don't distort when rotating block?

Thanks in advance

Clarky-74
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Icemanau
in reply to: Clarky-74

I found that it was easier and made the file size smaller to actually insert the logo BMP and then go over it with ACAD before deleting the BMP. This leaves you with a logo made in ACAD which can be saved as a block and manipulated as a normal block. Regards Brad
>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

โ€Boost