AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item number

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jfrock
246 Views, 1 Reply

Item number

I am near to completing my first complete set of prints for a customer and I have a question on item numbering. I have the prints layout in op stations (junction box and associated wiring) and would like to add item numbers to each op station starting at 1. But what I found is that it will start at one for the project and accumulate. I have found the options in the project properties that will do item number per page or accumulate per project. I did not try per page since it seems it would do it by page. Did I miss something or cant this be done?

Thanks

Jason

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
RBDIII
in reply to: jfrock

You can bypass this by filling out the Installation and location codes for every item for every cabinet or enclosure.  By doing so, you can have to items with the same tag, and ACADE will separate them based on the Installation and locations codes also. I normally fill out all as I am installing items into a drawing package.  I am sure there is a lisp or something that may make it totally automatic, but I haven't researched it that far. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost