AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invisible terminals

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
JeffAcadE
576 Views, 2 Replies

Invisible terminals

Hi,

I having problems with placing terminals by using the terminal footprint editor on the Panel tab.
All goes well untill I actually place the terminal. Only the outline becomes visible, but the inner lines are invisible unless I select it. See attachment.

All layers are on, and I can't find a setting which I need to change or something. 

Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rhesusminus
in reply to: JeffAcadE

Seems like the block contains a wipeout object. Open one of the terminals in the block editor and use the DRAWORDER-command to move the wipeout behind the other geometry in the terminal footprint. When you exit the block editor, and select yes to save changes, all terminals of this type should be fixed. Of course, this should also be done in the footprints original DWG-file...

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 3
JeffAcadE
in reply to: rhesusminus

Thank you,
Never knew this, but I didn't enter the block editor, I just selected all, and by right clicking slecter the draworder -> bring to front. The block itself is okay, I don't have this problem when I place these blocks seperately, only when using terminal editor.
But it is solved 🙂 so Thank you

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost