AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert / Edit Child Component - Error Load Failed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
654 Views, 3 Replies

Insert / Edit Child Component - Error Load Failed

ACAD Electric 2014, when inserting or editing a child component, A lisp error occurs in the

Error Load Failed

"C:\\Users\Me\\Appdata\\Local\\Temp\\Insert_sec_trmDlgEvents,lsp"_,UNDO

I did a clean install and short of reformating my drive.  anybody got any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
OP21
in reply to: Anonymous

I had a similar error occur for cable tags...  Check your "Trusted Locations" under -> Tools / Options settings and verify if you have some paths missing.  Some routines and scripts are run temporarily in these locations...

This may help...

Hope this helps!
Omar

P.S. If this did help you, remember to "Accept as Solution", so the answer can help others. "LIKES" are always welcomed and much appreciated! Thank-you.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: OP21

If I create a new user in Windows 7, The "insert_sec_trmDlgEvents.lsp" works just fine.  When another program cleans the temp file or any changes to the appdata temp directory,  the "insert_sec_trmDlgEvents.lsp" fails to load.  

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I found a go-around... but not the fix. The "c:\user\appdata\local\temp" is set at read only. if I remove the read only status, the lisp works. Any way to move that lisp from running in that folder?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost