AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icon Menu symbol insert single component with larger size

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jason_eascan
614 Views, 2 Replies

Icon Menu symbol insert single component with larger size

How can I increase the size of a single JIC symbol in my Icon menu when it gets inserted?

My Project scale factor is set to 0.6, but I want just 1 symbol I insert from my Icon Menu to be larger then the default. 

I tried going into my JIC file and scaling the one dwg larger but that didn't seem to do anything.

Thanks much!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hello,

Please try the Scale Schematic value in the Icon Menu when you insert the symbol.

Do notice that the Scale Schematic value will be remember, so after you insert the special symbol, please change it back in the next time.

Thanks,
Robin Shou
Quality Assurance
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical

Message 3 of 3
Icemanau
in reply to: jason_eascan

If the block had already been inserted into the dwg, then it will still be at the original size.

You need to either update the block using the provided tool or go through and delete every instance of the block, purge the dwg and then insert the block again.

The quick way is to use the provided tool as this will do it all automatically for you.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost