AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

imfastrnu2
Message 1 of 2 (100 Views)

Hydraulic Symbol library problems

100 Views, 1 Replies
06-30-2004 07:58 AM
I'm having some trouble inserting symbols from the hydraulic toolbar in AutoCad Electrical 2004.
When I click on the insert button I get a message that says
"cannot find menu_hydraulic_???.dat"
The question marks are replacing information I can't remember. Once I closed out the error message, I couldn't get it to come up again, the button just didn't work.
I did a search on the install CD as well as the H.D. but could only find the electrical and pneumatic .dat files.
Is the hydraulics an additional component I need to buy or am I just not finding this .dat file?
Thanks in advance.
Distinguished Contributor
rstein
Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)

Re: Hydraulic Symbol library problems

06-30-2004 11:58 AM in reply to: imfastrnu2
Yeah, This toolbar was not supposed to be turned on. there isn't any hydraulic functionality out of the box at this point. you could use the pnuematic symbols and create the catalog numbers for the hydraulic portion though. but that would take a little setup on the users part. It isn't that difficult though.
Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.