AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set ACADE to Not look for WD_TB when updating titleblocks

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
ironchef31
325 Views, 1 Reply

How to set ACADE to Not look for WD_TB when updating titleblocks

I have a project where the titleblock setup is a project specific wdt file located in the project folder.

Whenever I run a Titleblock update, ACADE takes a long time looking for WD_TB before defaulting to the project WDT file.

How do I set ACADE to not look for WD_TB in the drawing and just use the project WDT file?

Thanks

Ken

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
PatMurnen_Adsk
in reply to: ironchef31

Ken,

there is not a way to tell AutoCAD Electrical to skip this search. The idea is that you might have some specific drawings that have the WD_TB and use the .wdt for the rest so it always looks for the WD_TB first. This is a good idea to log on the AutoCAD Electrical IdeaStation, i.e. that AutoCAD Electrical provide a project setting to turn this search on or off.

In the meantime, I have an idea for a way to trick AutoCAD Electrical. I don't want to post it on the forum for various reasons (one being that I am not sure it will work). If you want to try it, email me at pat.murnen@autodesk.com.

Regards,

Pat Murnen

Pat Murnen
Principal Content Developer
Product Development – AutoCAD Product Line Group

Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost