AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Contributor
manhpham
Message 1 of 4 (1,169 Views)

How to create an underlined attribute in a title block?

1169 Views, 3 Replies
01-07-2010 01:26 AM
I want to create a title block with an attribute that is underlined. Would anyone tell me how to do this?
Valued Contributor
m_simons
Message 2 of 4 (1,169 Views)

Re: How to create an underlined attribute in a title block?

01-07-2010 11:12 AM in reply to: manhpham
I think you can create an attribute with a text style, so if your text style is underlined this should make the attrib underlined? I use the ATTDEF command.

Also not sure what you are doing with this. If you precede the attribute value with %%U it may force it to underline. I use this to make underlined pins in connectors.
Contributor
manhpham
Message 3 of 4 (1,169 Views)

01-07-2010 07:55 PM in reply to: manhpham
I already tried ATTDEF, but there is no option to underline text. And when I create a new text style, there is also no option to underline text.
Valued Contributor
m_simons
Message 4 of 4 (1,169 Views)

01-08-2010 11:48 AM in reply to: manhpham
Ok, I thought there might have been an option in text styles to add underline. In that case I think your best bet is to add %%U before the attribute value (see img attached). I use this quite commonly and it works well.

Hopefully that's what you need.
Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.