AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build Gap for MCB

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
wan
Participant
403 Views, 2 Replies

How to build Gap for MCB

Hello. I am trying to create the a MCB symbol in AutoCAD Electrical 2011,when placing it on wires after creation, Gap is created between the Parent Component and child Component. Currently right after I have clicked either Left or Right, the Child appears either right on top, or way too close to the Parent component. How do I get a defined gap between the Parent and Child components right after I have clicked the Right/Left button (Build to Left/Right popup window)? Pls refer attached.. thanks Wan
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Icemanau
in reply to: wan

The automatic spacing for multipole devices is taken from the wire spacing you specify in the Multiple Wire Bus tool.

Go to the Multiple Wire Bus tool and check the spacing there. See the attachment for what to check.

This tool is used to insert a multiple wire bus rather than drawing each wire separately.

From the sounds of it, you have not set the wire spacing so ACADE is using a default spacing which is to small for your dwg.

Regards Brad

Icemanau (NNTP handle: Brad Coleman
AutoCAD Electrical User and IT Hardware Support

Message 3 of 3
wan
Participant
in reply to: Icemanau

yes.. finally work it.

thanks 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost