AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I put my company logo in title block

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mjones
2013 Views, 3 Replies

How do I put my company logo in title block

I am using the template acade. I can't find a way to replace the AutoCAD Logo with my company logo.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
MartinLee
in reply to: mjones

You will have to open the template as a drawing (double clicking on the file in Explorer will do it). If your company logo is in DWG format, then you can insert it into the border. You may have to adjust orientation and scale, etc. It you are using ACADE.DWT, I suggest that you copy that file to another name (BORDER.DWT), oepn it, customize it, and save it Now your customized file won't be lost with AutoCAD upgrades. Once you have your changes made, then you can "save as" in DWT format. Now you have a DWG and a DWT file. Keep backups of both files.
Message 3 of 4
awmiller

I do what you suggested, but the drawing comes up with the Autodesk log inside of an attribute. The only way I found I can replace it is by exploding it and replace it and then recreate the attribute. Is there a better way to replace the logo?

thanks
Message 4 of 4
Fdna49

Hello,
Purge the drawing before inserting the new block.
The existing block will continue to show up until the old one is purged from the file.

Chad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost