AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

mjones
Message 1 of 4 (533 Views)

How do I put my company logo in title block

533 Views, 3 Replies
04-26-2004 03:06 PM
I am using the template acade. I can't find a way to replace the AutoCAD Logo with my company logo.
Distinguished Contributor
MartinLee
Message 2 of 4 (533 Views)

Re: How do I put my company logo in title block

04-27-2004 04:32 AM in reply to: mjones
You will have to open the template as a drawing (double clicking on the file in Explorer will do it). If your company logo is in DWG format, then you can insert it into the border. You may have to adjust orientation and scale, etc. It you are using ACADE.DWT, I suggest that you copy that file to another name (BORDER.DWT), oepn it, customize it, and save it Now your customized file won't be lost with AutoCAD upgrades. Once you have your changes made, then you can "save as" in DWT format. Now you have a DWG and a DWT file. Keep backups of both files.
awmiller
Message 3 of 4 (533 Views)

11-01-2007 04:30 AM in reply to: mjones
I do what you suggested, but the drawing comes up with the Autodesk log inside of an attribute. The only way I found I can replace it is by exploding it and replace it and then recreate the attribute. Is there a better way to replace the logo?

thanks
Active Contributor
Fdna49
Message 4 of 4 (533 Views)

11-01-2007 12:31 PM in reply to: mjones
Hello,
Purge the drawing before inserting the new block.
The existing block will continue to show up until the old one is purged from the file.

Chad
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.