AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

Contributor
circuit1
Message 1 of 2 (158 Views)

Heidi problem

158 Views, 1 Replies
01-23-2012 06:42 AM

Hi,

I keep getting a error saying "Error loading Heidi Module.

C:\ program files\autodesk\acade2012\drc\acaddm10.hdi

Could you please tell me what i need to do to resolve this issue?

Thank you

Adrian.

*Expert Elite*
dougmcalexander
Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)

Re: Heidi problem

01-23-2012 05:57 PM in reply to: circuit1

There is an incompatibility with the graphics drivers on some computers.  If this is a new issue on your computer it could be that your graphics adapter driver was recently updated?  Some graphics drivers present a problem for AutoCAD.  The problem can usually be solved by turning off hardware acceleration.  See the attached screen capture.  Click on the option for Performance Tuner, click Manual Tune, and uncheck the box at the top entitled "Enable Hardware Acceleration".  I had this problem on my IBM/Lenovo T60P but my current ASUS laptop has no issue with hardware acceleration.

Doug McAlexander
Independent Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical, ecscad, and promis-e implementation

Web site: www.ECADConsultant.com
Phone: (770) 841-8009

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Kudos are also much appreciated.
Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.