AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical Cross Reference

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Tee.Dee
287 Views, 2 Replies

Graphical Cross Reference

Hey all,

Is there a way to suppress graphical x-refs of contacts that are connected by a dashed line?

For example I have a 3 pole isolator (contacts joined by dashed line) with a feedback contact on another page, I would like the x-ref for the contact on the other page to show up but not those linked with a dashed line.

See attachment.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Icemanau
in reply to: Tee.Dee

Not at far as I know.

The only thing you can do is to double click on the xref and edit the list.

I have a similar problem with multifunction protection relays. The company wants the inputs in a box along with the power connections and the contacts scattered throughout the project dwgs. I just edit the parent xref to remove the references that are not required. Just make sure it is the LAST thing you do as any change you make to any contact brings back the full list.

References that aren't required are the inputs in the box, multiple contacts that are in boxes in other parts of the dwgs.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Tee.Dee
in reply to: Icemanau

Thanks Brad,

That is pretty much what I have been doing up until this point, just gets annoying when I dont trust that the x-refs are correct after a revision and have to run them again and then go and clean everything up all over.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost