AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started Guide

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jtwalker1
482 Views, 4 Replies

Getting Started Guide

Does anyone know of a good getting started guide to electrical.  We have a guy at work that needs to learn to do more in electrical and needs a little help getting started.

Thanks

James

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: jtwalker1
Message 3 of 5
lionSG
in reply to: pendean

Hi,

Thanks for the link, was looking for same thing like this for awhile.

but do you have any for ACE2013 as well?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: lionSG

Hi,

this website is great, but I agree - we need something like this for 2013. I have just received ACE with our upgrade and there are so many new features to use - I also want to know how to draw Hydraulic / Pneumatic circuits with the extra symbols that they have incorporated - can these also be tagged to produce a automatic BOM.

regards,

jw

Message 5 of 5
dougmcalexander
in reply to: Anonymous

Consider attending an official training class.  This software is too expansive to expect to just pick it up on your own.  It will cost you so much in lost productivity by not fully grasping the capabilities of this software.  That said, there are tutorials built into the software.  Look under the Advanced Productivity area to learn how to use Peer-to-Peer relationships between electrical symbols and their pneumatic equivalents.

I teach a 2-day course called "What's New" for each new release of the software.  It covers in detail how to use each new feature.  I come to you or you can fly to Atlanta.  I have a local hotel that offers a great package price for lodging and a conference room.

Doug McAlexander

Design Engineer/Consultant/Instructor/Mentor specializing in AutoCAD Electrical training and implementation support

Phone and Web-based Support Plans Available

Phone: (770) 841-8009

www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcalexander-1a77623

Please Accept as Solution if I helped you. Likes are also much appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost