AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

AutoCAD Electrical General Discussion

quickhelp
Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)

Get a license from network license manager

157 Views, 2 Replies
09-03-2012 07:02 AM

Hi! I have installed and configured network license manager on my server and installed AutoCAD Electrical on my computer. I have also got a license file (for education master suite) and installed it on my server. However when I try to run AotoCAD Electrical, I get error -5.412.0.

Can someone give me a clue on this?

Thank you in advance.

Alexander.Rivilis
Message 2 of 3 (110 Views)

Re: Get a license from network license manager

09-05-2012 04:43 AM in reply to: quickhelp

Installation & Licensing

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)

Re: Get a license from network license manager

09-05-2012 10:03 AM in reply to: quickhelp

For a Quick-Start Guide on configuring the Autodesk License Manager, please see my post for further information:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Quick-Start-Guide-for-Configuring-LMTOOLS/m-p/3...

For more information about Network License Manager connectivity issues and IPv6, please see my discussion post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Network-License-Error-1-5-15-and-IPv6/td-p/2982...

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

New AutoCAD Electrical Category!

The AutoCAD Electrical forum has moved into it's very own category page, and can no longer be found within the Additional Product Forums.

Announcements
Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.