AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuse Block Terminal

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
blackseabrew
356 Views, 0 Replies

Fuse Block Terminal

For anyone that needs a fuse block terminal I have attached one that seems to work fairly well and looks acceptable on the schematics.

1: It passes the wire number through the component. Note: You can change the name to HT1FUBLK_IO.dwg and I think the number will change, but I haven't tried it.

2: It shows up in the terminal list and goes into the BOM as a terminal. By using the "Multiple Catalogs' function, you are able to include the fuse you need with this terminal in the BOM.

3: It displays a tag # FUxxx depending on how the component numbering is configured in the Drawing properties. If you want the FU to be something different, you will have to change it in the 'FAMILY' attribute. Note, this tag, as displayed on the schematic, is for show only. It is not included as a line item in the BOM-ie you don't order it twice. See #2.

4: The wire number is not displayed as an attribute with this component on the schematics. It does show up correctly in the terminal editor. Note: I tried to get it to display automatically using different tags and methods, but could not make it work. I gave up and included at TERMO1 attribute that you can modify manually to display the wire number with the terminal component on the schematics.

5. I'm sure this can be improved upon, in particular how it shows up in the BOM.

Enjoy,
James
blackseabrew@gmail.com
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost