AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Floating Wire Numbers (ReVisited)

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
cpetzol2
345 Views, 0 Replies

Floating Wire Numbers (ReVisited)

A while back I posted about floating wire numbers (and wire number copies) popping up all over my drawings.

This may only apply to AutoCAD-E 2010. I believe I have attributed a major number of my floaters to 'hide wire number' operations.

-When hiding a wire number, and then trimming the segment the number used to be on, all wire copies become floaters.

-When hiding a wire number, and then attempting to move the number using the ~AEWIREMOVE, when you 'unhide' the number, it will be floating.

These are a few reasons that I THINK are causing floaters. I did not run these in different cases to see if I am right. I just happened to catch the floaters right after they were created, and these were the operations leading right up to the floater.

Have not tried new Acads, nor have I updated in a while. May have been addressed already, but Im pretty sure hidden wire numbers have a few bugs/glitches in them.

Chad P

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost