AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix wire number "Text Options"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Marina.M
556 Views, 3 Replies

Fix wire number "Text Options"

Hi!

I would like to change the text options in all wire numbers at my schematic. How can I change all at the same time?

They are like:  " Text Style:WD, Justification:Top Center, Height:0.125,Width Factor:0.8

I want to change it for: "Text Style:Satandard, Justification:Middle Center, Height:0.0713,Width Factor:0.75

Thanks,

Marina.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Icemanau
in reply to: Marina.M

From the attribute menu of the block flyout, you can change the attribute size and width factor and have it applied to ALL attributes with a particular name but that will only affect the dwg you are working on.

If you wish to make this change permenant, you need to open the blocks used for the wire numbers and edit the attributes directly. Change the settings you need and save them. Then perform a block update on those blocks.

If you wish to have those changes on ALL blocks, you will need to do a library edit and change all the blocks with one command. NOTE that this function will open each block, make the changes, save then close the dwg. It will then move on to the next block. Depending on how many blocks you have in the library, this will take a fair while so it's best to run overnight at least.

Regards Brad.

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
s.wile
in reply to: Marina.M

Icemanau is right. The blocks you need to modify are as follows.

Wd_wnh.dwg

Wd_wnh1.dwg

Wd_wnh2.dwg

Wd_wnv.dwg

Wd_wnv1.dwg

Wd_wnv2.dwg

After modifing them be sure to update them using the Project Wide Update/Retag utility.

Stan Wile
http://myacade.blogspot.com/
IMAGINiT Technologies
Message 4 of 4
milagre.marina
in reply to: s.wile

Thanks all! It solved my issue.Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost