AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILEDIA keeps resetting to 0. ACADE 2011

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
RMichaud
1548 Views, 3 Replies

FILEDIA keeps resetting to 0. ACADE 2011

The FILEDIA keeps resetting to 0 when I copy and paste drawings from folder to folder. I am not certain what other circumstances attribute to this happening but it occurs quite often and is quite annoying. Has anyone else experienced this glitch in ACADE 2011?

Ron

Ronald Michaud
Electrical Engineer
Darly Custom Technology Inc.
www.darlytech.com
Via Lite V3 thru ACADE 2011
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
cpetzol2
in reply to: RMichaud

Not to say that these are what is causing FILEDIA to set 0, but I have experienced similar issues before, and this is what was causing my FILEDIA to be reset.

Are you running any LISPs in which you set FILEDIA as such, and are then forgetting to set it back to 1 when the script is finished? (kinda like asking if you remembered to plug in a computer that is *broken*) Or, did you plug in a LISP that someone else gave you (maybe they forgot to reset the variable).

I think you can also set system variables in the acad.pgp and also the wd.env. Double check those.

Hate to point to the obvious, but if you get a little carried away when you are scripting, its easy to forget stuff like that.

Message 3 of 4
RMichaud

I do not use any Lisp's.

I have found that this happens after running Publish to PDF for the entire project.

Typically, I plot multi-sheet and specify a file name and location and use the model tab and the default page setup for each drawing.

Please, anyone with Autodesk, take notice of this issue

Thank you,

Ron 

Ronald Michaud
Electrical Engineer
Darly Custom Technology Inc.
www.darlytech.com
Via Lite V3 thru ACADE 2011
Message 4 of 4
ricardo_baez

Ron,

I also experience the same problem when I publish to PDF and it is very annoying!

Ricardo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost