AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error Opening ACADE 2014

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
echenique.agustin
222 Views, 2 Replies

Fatal Error Opening ACADE 2014

Good morning, usually work with ACADE 2014 errors usually shoots but as the work to pass the time eh been solved, now the program is under the original license of Autodesk is directly not let me start by opening ACADE throws an error and closes automatically, the error is as follows
FATAL ERROR: Unhandled c00000fdh Exception at effe4867h, fails a picture of it when it launches, if someone ah last appreciate your help to fix it, and eh I tried to repair the product, reinstall, reboot the computer, which does not want to do I desistalarlo is completely and reinstall it because would lose the link with the libraries and should load which as you know is a tedious job back

Best Regards

I hope your answer to despair haha

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jalger
in reply to: echenique.agustin

Hi Echenique.Agustin,

You could try the items listed on the Autodesk website:

Website (in english)

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Fatal-E...

Did it start all of a sudden? (Like after a Windows Update?),

or has the issue been there since you installed the product?

I would try uninstalling the .net framework and re-install it again. ( instead of a complete un-install / reinstall )

I hope this Helps,

James

James Alger
(I'm on several hundred posts as "algerj")

Work:
Dell Precision 5530 (Xeon E 2176M)
1tb SSD, 64GB RAM
Nvidia Quadro P2000, Win10
Message 3 of 3
echenique.agustin
in reply to: jalger

Many thanks Jalger, you can fix it after first install the framework it did not work, so I decided to reset the default values ​​and make a back up of the old, I'm in the beginning it worked to fix the problem, then went back to load the previous values to have already loaded libraries and catalogs before, worked perfectly.

I appreciate it really saved me from uninstalling and reinstalling the program, something that would take a very long time because it is a premium suite.

best regards

what could help you count me in!

Agustin Echenique

Electrical designer

Itel Core I5 M520 2.40GHz

4 GB RAM

Lenovo T410.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost