AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express tools error message since SP2

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
franklk
203 Views, 8 Replies

Express tools error message since SP2

Since installing SP2 for ACADE my fellow designers have seen the attached error message.It happens when we change drawings in a project from the project manager window instead of using next and previous buttons. It seems to no effect other than being a mild nuisance. Any ideas to make this go away?
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
chubby-1
in reply to: franklk

Just an idea......did you try reloading Express Tools?

Marty
Message 3 of 9
franklk

Well I did now.
Message 4 of 9
chubby-1

and are you still getting an error message??

8-)
Marty
Message 5 of 9
franklk

Sorry . Yes
Message 6 of 9
envirex

Make sure SDI is set to "0" in console. I was attempting to fix a different issue, and when SDI was set to "1", I got the error message. As soon as I switched SDI back to "0", I no longer got the message.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

i'm getting this same error. i just installed the SP2a and the .NET 2.0 hotfix. here is how my problem behaves:

when i double click in the project list to open a new drawing (SDI = 1) i get the error. but when i do a file/open or click on the open icon i don't get the error.

any ideas anyone?
Message 8 of 9
bludwitzke

I remember having this same problem. If you don't use express tools uninstall it from the Windows Add/Remove utility in the Control Panel. Your other option is to run SDI=0. There is no other fix right now.
Message 9 of 9
gpbuttke

Is there no fix for this?

- We NEED SDI=1
- We NEED Express Tools

What we don't need is a patch [2006E/SP2A] breaking something that was working fine before the patch.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost